Tuesday 8 May 2012

Andy... Who?

I can’t contain my exhilaration any longer and my heart was factually palpitating with vehemence when I stole a 5-second peek at a commuter’s TODAY advertisement on Andy Warhol’s exhibition at ArtScience Museum!

How cool can it get?

The last of Andy Warhol’s exhibition I was at, almost 5 years ago at a Sotheby’s Auction event in Hong Kong, left me crying buckets of paint and rainbows as I gaped at the wonders of his eccentric art pieces. I love eccentrics, in case you don’t know.

Andy Warhol was a leading figure in pop art, a visual art movement, with famous pieces like Marilyn Monroe, Mickey Mouse, Mao, Beatles, The Last Supper and a whole luggage-full of nothing but exquisiteness in all his other etcetera’s.

His “15 Minutes Eternal” exhibition starts tomorrow (17th March – 12th Aug, 2012) at the ArtScience Museum in Marina Bay Sands. An entrant charge of $13 per adult applies and of course, I’d like to bring Amber and she goes in for FREE!

Mao


Tell me really, how can you NOT like him?


Kinderspielzeug Panda
I just can’t wait! 

Oh btw, thanks to a friend, I've got a Free media invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment