Monday 9 January 2012

Cleansing Solutions


Need a quick solution to give your delicate hands a break from all that dehydrating liquid cleansers? Pureen liquid cleanser (comes in 2 flavours – Orange and Mint) works the best, in my books, to efficiently rid all milk fats and solidified milk powder, leaving your baby’s bottles/ plates/ bowls/ milk canister nothing but squeaky clean! It is also formulated from plant based materials, so it is generally safe for babies, should someone slothful wash up the baby’s items. I’ve been using the mint flavoured wash for 3 months and I haven’t had any complaints for it. 

For happier hands (and of course, to keep your manicured fingers unscathed), I couple my bottle-washing regime with Pigeon’s sponge brush. That’s not to say that the brush doesn’t fit other brands of bottles! I’ve been using a bristle-type brush for my girl’s bottles, but I find my current sponge brush so much more convenient and effective for cleansing even the oddest shaped baby items! You can find Pureen liquid cleansers at most supermarkets and provision shops/ medical halls and they are priced from $5.80 - $8.00, depending on where you purchase it from (well, I get mine from Pasir Ris Drive 6 for $5.80! Hooray to price wars!).

As for the Pigeon sponge brush, I got mine at Takashimaya during a Pigeon sale. It came in a newborn starter kit which was only available during their sale season. This kit also came with the essentials like 3 wide-necked BPA free bottles, 1 pacifier and a brush for less than SGD50!

No comments:

Post a Comment