Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Stroll in the Park

For all go-greeners and public transport commuters (high 5!), there’s a good reason for you to take baby out now! Not having a car doesn’t mean baby gets deprived of traveling! Though I don’t usually bring my girl out after her chronic bronchitis episode, I’m still stoked on recommending a MUST-HAVE essential to pamper both yourself and your baby!
Take your 6 kids for a stroll in the park all at once!
I was contemplating between a McClaren and a Combi stroller during Takashimaya’s baby fair in September 2011. No offence, but I’m still a 100% Combi fan due to the practicality of each stroller. My personal concern was the weight of the pram, since I figured it’ll be easier for me to push my girl in the pram, than to carry her wherever I go (Yikes to Madonna’s arms!).
I wonder how much steroids has she been taking!
Review: Combi Urban Walker
Rating: 4.5 / 5
It comes in 2 colours for your choosing 
With its light weight property (only 6.3kgs!) and an easy manoeuvring system, Combi Urban Walker makes sure that you are left with no excuses not to bring baby out for a stroll in the park, or to accompany you while you shop! This stroller can take up to 20kgs (dog/ bags/ groceries, whatever), and opens/ closes in a single hand movement step. You don’t even have to worry if your baby soils the seat fabric (in cases when you underestimate your baby’s inner strength) because the next thing you’d do is to throw it in the wash – easy peasy!
Baby is happy = Your are happy!
The first time my stroller got an opening ceremony celebration was when my girl was 3 days old. This stroller is suitable for newborn as it allows for a 95% incline (please ensure that your pram is “newborn-friendly”). For newborn usage, I bought an extra pram padding from Carrefour (kid’s section). This padding will help prevent fabric abrasion against your newborn’s delicate skin.
Guilty of misusing the pram sometimes!
The only drawback is that your baby can only face out as the handles are non-interchangeable.

Find this stroller at:
All major leading department stores @ $380 onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment