Wednesday 25 January 2012

WAGGIN’ DRAGON YEAR!


Happy Lunar New Year, my dearest readers! I hope you’ve had a noteworthy and jubilant break like I did. Unreservedly, fortunate folks get the days off and don’t start work till Friday/ next Monday. A trickle of overachievers are already back at work today – yes, I’m the lucky few workhorses.
Unregrettably shagged @ work at the start of the Dragon Year!
Anyway, here’s wishing one and all a very welcoming year ahead, filled with love, harmony, elation and everything honeyed! Because the Lunar New Year spans across 15 days, it is still comparatively considered an unsanctioned holiday. Stay blissful and optimistic (ditch those Feng Shui quandaries away!).
Our quiet photo studio
 I have to admit I was very daunted when someone said that the Rabbit zodiac would suffer an abysmal year, and so would the Dog. Well, let’s just not stress on that – this is the season of HUAT, HUAT, HUAT if lady luck has been by your side (she has definitely abandoned me for sure).
You might not wish to check out your predicaments
Happy New Year, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment