Monday 9 January 2012

Cutesy Cup of Joys

I admit that I’m no fan of cupcakes and anything cloyingly sugary, but I have to admit that I fell instantly in adoration of these cute little bites which are oh so very unique. Kudos to my talented friend who’s also the proud baker of these endearing indulgences! Not only are they pleasing to the eyes (I bet your grandma wouldn’t be able to resist them too), they’re also bite sized and wallet-friendly! What better combination can you think of?
Vibrant Beetles and Dotty cakes
The vibrant beetles are retailing at $25 for 50 pieces and they come in my favourite flavour of the century – NUTELLA (besides Kaya and Coconut, which I don’t doubt they’d be any less nicer than Nutella!) For the health freaks, fret not! These cute creations are steamed cakes and are spared from dense coats of oils and butters!
Mini ecstasies of flower power and popcorn surprises
Recommended for kids' birthday parties, family get-togethers, baby's 1st month celebration

Find the baker at:
Dina Liyana
shaylasisters@hotmail.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment